Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Wait For You x Elliot Yamin

First FYP meeting today with the ladies =)

It went well...
Minus the fact that we kept digressing when Zann and Lala started talking dirty *faints*
I'm pretty positive we'll generate a great end product.

Here's them.
My FYP Wonder Women.

Linda, Lala, Zann

Being around them brought back so many memories of the days when we were still in E35N.
Pretty darn awesome times.
Heck, I can't remember a semester where there were modules that I didn't skip even for a day.

Manymanymany extremely hyper moments....

Like this...


And this...


And DEFINITELY this.


We all love this eccentric woman.

Side note...
I miss you, love
credits: Han

well, you are the one, the one that lies close to me
whispers hello, i miss you quite terribly

i fell in love, in love with you suddenly

now there's no place else i could be but here in your arms...


G'night all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment