Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Better Than Me x Hinder

Right.
I've seriously haven't got the time to update.
First semester of my Final Year's off to a hectic start.

For now, I'm just....
1) Trying to figure which 4 different classes I've to get to for 4 different modules without embarrassing myself by rushing into the wrong class
2) Trying to get my voice back after a spectacularly awesome Freshmen Orientation Program
3) Trying to revive the crypts in late Bubblegum's tank (yes it died, i'm a bad,bad frog parent)
4) Trying to decide if I should accept those 2 tutoring requests...


Gah.
I need sleep.
Yes, now.


I'll leave you with the pretty long Conga line that was formed during that little "clubbing" scene we had at SIT's home base after the pretty impressive party RP threw at the football field.


It's still weird going to bed knowing that there's no Bubblegum hopping around and pigging out at night.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment