Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Dear Diary x Britney Spears


I'd rather have bad days with you, than good days with someone else...
I'd rather be beside you in the hurricane, than be safe and cosy by myself...
I'd rather have hard times together, than easy times apart...
I'd rather have nothing with you, than have everything with anyone else...
I'd rather walk a 1000 miles with you, than sit comfortably in a car with another man...

It's overwhelming how strongly I feel about this thing we share.
It's amazing how I keep falling over and over again, not because of your sweet words, but because of how sincere, thoughtful, understanding, protective (and I can go on and on) and how you put me above self.


I just hope I can be just as good for you.
I'll never be ready to let go, we'll do whatever it takes... and I don't care what others might say about us, because I know I've got me the good stuff =)

I fell for who you were back then, I thank you for not changing a single bit.

I know you know what I'm going to say next, but I'm gonna save everyone from the mushiness and call you now to tell you instead...

Heee.
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment