Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Monsoon x Tokio Hotel

Raya mode kinda struck me pretty early this year.

The obsession with revamping my room started as early as when I started to pay back all my "hutang puasa" days during really late July- early August.
Thankfully for me, I *successfully* managed to convince Dad to paint my room Spectrum Red before Ramadhan commences =)
That action, triggered off my Dad's "need to paint more" mode which eventually resulted in him painting all the rooms in the house - minus the kitchen, because the walls there are tiled.
Thank God for the invention of odourless paints -_-

Aaaand thankfully for me, my Audrey Hepburn poster arrived in Singapore before the start of September, meaning that I can hang it up before Raya.
I'm soooooo glad I waited because I... just really fancy her in that pose - and that pose, ALONE.
A great big thanks to my two favourite boys, Han and Rain for braving IKEA with me, on that bright and sunny Monday morning, the week before heading off to NS, for lugging my 70cm by 100cm frame, candles and picture frames all the way back home AND for sticking around for the next couple of hours to cut and fit the border into the frame for the poster, while I sit around, trying (albeit, failing) to make myself useful.

What would I do without the both of you?!?

Dust and clear out room - Check.
Put photos into frames - Check.
Hang poster - Check.
Long, sheer, light coloured curtains - By Saturday? (Hopefully)
New magazine rack - WHY WHY WHY is it so difficult to get a magazine rack?? I mean of ALL the things?!

Okay, need to sleep, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment