Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm Yours x Jason Mraz

Sunday, please come faster.

I'm gonna sleep as early as I can and wake up real late, so that even though half the day's gone, I'll have lesser hours to pass till Mr. Freshly Botak-ed comes back home.

I've got so much to tell you that I'm afraid I'll forget the funny ones when we finally can meet up.
And I need you to laugh, shake your head, give a "tsk" at the correct parts, like you always do.

These past 8 days had by far been the longest 8 days of my life.

I'm gonna kill some time now by heading down to the mall and go get my hair trimmed and layered again... and maybe try something new? (If I'm not chicken enough, that is.)
But like Han said, "Don't cut too short, okay?"
Okay, I won't.

Faster come homeeeeeeeeeeeeee =(

No comments:

Post a Comment