Sunday, January 22, 2006

family picnic

A Day Late x Anberlin

One gorgeous, fantabulous Saturday, fer god-knows-what reason...

My family wanted to have a good old fashion picnic at Changi Beach..

Family + Salty sea air + Lotsa food + Lotsa crapping around.

Who could ask fer more? =)

The weather was gorgeous...the Sun was out.

Our lil' spot...tents and all...and we weren't even overnighting there.

If you look real close between Johny Bravo...

You'll see my very sarcastic and smart lil cousin, Afiq.

Attack of the tribal cousin.

My kidd bro giving blading a shot.



And so did my dad.



It was also a good day fer beach soccer.

The weather was stormy fer a lil of the afternoon but it lasted mere minutes only.

The rest of my family stayed till late, and I went off first.. I wasn't feelin so good.

Got enough rest and medication that causes extreme drowsiness to last a lifetime.

I abhor being sick. It sucks to the core.

My voice sounds like there's an invisible clothes peg sticking itself onto my nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment