Sunday, January 08, 2006

saddenating sia

The Academy Is... x Skeptics & Believers

It keeps on raining and raining and raining all day long.
I don't know why, but when it rains fer too long, I get kinda down...like it affects my mood.

Nonsense,right?

Right now, I'm seated in front of the set..in the middle of my brother and the floor cushions.
Watching Luton Town vs Liverpool...
1-1..
Eh...Luton just scored...
Ok, so now 2-1.
They're quite good...No...very good.
Enough about that.

I've been out from morning all the way till night since Tuesday,all the way till Saturday.
And I mean all 5 days straight...with the few same people.
Since the new term started, everyone is in a rushrushrush to get home.

Ouh ya...I want to get a proper pair of sneaks...But I don't know from what label, what design, which colour...I'm gonna go survey round and round Singapore till I find a pair worth my money.

Arghh...Skool again tomorrow..Holiday on Tuesday...Gonna get a chance to watch slaughtering of sheeps...Yay~

Then, next week more holidays cos its RP's open house at the Woodlands campus.
Of course I'm gonna be there...Meet up with the peeps from 0107 fer the big visit to the campus fer a look see and to time the approximate timing it takes from our humble abode to campus.

Why doesn't it stop raining...

Yu guo zhi hou geng nan wang ji
Wang ji wo hai ai ni.

How apt.

Haish.

No comments:

Post a Comment