Sunday, January 29, 2006

new skin!

Dumb Reminders x No Use For A Name

Ok. I'm bored and tired.
I was woken up by the sound of Lion Dance troops drumming around the neighbourhood.
And that was... what.... 7 hours ago?
And they're still at it... That's LONGGG seh.
I shake them by the hand fer the tremendous energy.

Mr hi-my-name-is-KHAIRUL-and-i'm-a-MAT got himself some Internet connection.
He's blabbering at a 1000 miles per second on MSN.
Oh yar...he sent me this:

Khairul, Animated Style.

OMG.It looks just like him..except fer that maybe this pic makes him look a TAD skinnier.

Guess he's back to mohawk-ing again. MAT ALERT!

Its been 2 days and I'm missing you already, never really thought you could mean so much in such a little time. - Pug Jelly - Come Home Soon

2 days down...3 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment