Wednesday, February 01, 2006

blabbers

Run It x Chris Brown

My feet hurts.
I got blue black marks from God-Knows-Where on my calves and thigh.
I'm kinda sunburnt.
One of my toe nails are chipped.

Yet, I'm one darn happy girl. *smiles

Okay, went blog hopping and I found myself hooked on Farhan's entry.
Kinda shocked me with the raw-ness of it all.
Like those in-your-face kinda words.

An excerpt of it...
Oh ya... the title was:
Being Emotional is Not Becoming of A Man.
Gosh.

"One moment I'd feel like throwing my handphone out of the window and trying to be Mr. Incredible Hulk going berserk and all and yet you feel like shunning away from the world, to fade to black , you know.
I'm never good at hiding my feelings, never. When I'm pissed, I'm pissed. You guys can tell yea. When I'm being emo I'd be sarcastic, getting so quiet, have a frown on my face, and being a jerk. And I may also start to act crazy, depends la.
Then when I'm angry I'd feel my blood draining away from my head and I feel semi conscious, like for a second. When Im sad, I'd feel my heart going heavy, lumps started to form in my throat, eyes swelling, but then no tears. Its hard for me to cry la. I think like from sec 1 till now, I cried like 5 times, around there. Most of them due to a broken heart, yea because of girls.
Aaargh, haha, forget I said that. Ok fine. Guys do cry ok. So girls, the idea of guys not crying is like so totally bullshit. They do, but very hard la. But they do. Ass.
Ok fine we guys are egoistical and crying to a girl is like showing our weakness. And tough guy don't cry, hot guys don't cry. Bullshit la. Jerks and flirts don't cry, now that is a fact. Guys like getting angry than getting sad, well at least for me that is true. But then, in front of the special someone guys will definitely open up and throw away their ego.
So girls, if a guy cries infront of you, it means that you mean alot to him, really alot."

Makes you think for awhile,doesn't it?
And this is soo not the wacky Farhan, I know...Nice to know he's got a sane side too.

No comments:

Post a Comment