Wednesday, February 08, 2006

i love u boy

Happy Endings x The All American Rejects

I'm sososo darn shagged...anyone wanna offer to take over my life for awhile?

Take over my 2 hour tutoring sessions.
Take over ALL my modules in school.
Take over doing my UTs.
Take over having to help my sis with Mathematics almost everyday after I come home.
Take over anything academically related to me in my life...

But I still wanna keep my personal life for myself.Thankyouverymuch.

School's been...how can I put it...interesting....
...even though everyone gives me "the-I-know-you-know-grin" and "the cheeky-glint-in-the-eye"...at least I'm not the only one getting it. HEHS.

Oh ya, Mr Lionel...I shake you by the hand for your absolutely creative ways of coming up with nick names whenever you see me. *applauds* (You're so full of crap, especially in the early mornings.)

Home's been...strained.
Dad has been posted to a new camp after the promotion, in Tekong, meaning that he takes the ferry,or whatever it's called everyday in military terms,back and forth. Mum's not really happy about it and keeps on saying what will happen to us if there's an emergency and Dad's off-shore. Dad will counter back with "I don't have a choice now...its part of the job and the responsibilities..." .

Blablabla... you get the picture don't you?

I just asked. Apparently, this military crew ship is called the PENGUIN EXPRESS.Yar. PENGUIN.

Gee, it will really scare the enemies now, Mr Military Peoples.

I gave up on trying to understand Kenchi. I can never understand him talking while he's demonstrating this dance, where you point both your index fingers in the air and rotate both your head and those index fingers.

Oh ya, Lamms...I'll vote you for President anytime. Shop now and NEVER pay.I'm lovin it.

Ok.

That was so random.

And this entry has stretched on wayyyy too long.

Ok.

So, I'm at my aunt's place.
Being interrogated. Great. Yay.













2500/10 and counting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment