Sunday, February 05, 2006

*faints

Miseria Cantare x AFI
AAAARGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
I love my UMNOs

I adore them, even though they drive me nuts sometimes...ok NO, make that MOST of the times.

Pam & Us


Makan trips where we gorge ourselves silly.

Told ya they were nuts...Don't say I didn't warn you...

Fana was busy flirting with Owen~

Take SkiN & iFFa...

... add Fana & Fahm...

...and we form the UMNOs =)

i love my gals....

Even though they squeal at a frighteningly high decibel at the sight of Him at the class door, even though they shout a lot at each other for no apparent reason, even though Fahm sings aloud in opera voice when she's listening to her Hindi songs, even though Iffa does the Para Para when she turns on her techno music, even though Fana tries to sing along aloud in Mandarin when she listens to her Chinese love songs and Owen looks on looking alarmed.

Awwww...you guys make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment