Monday, February 13, 2006

yu sheng!

Your Words x Vanilla Sky

On 10th February, meaning last Friday, some of my peeps from PN0207, for no particular reason, went out to get Yu Sheng for the class.
It was kinda sweet of them if you think about it.
Huili said they bought it to sorta close the CNY season...so, yea, we participated.

And when I said "We", I meant the entire class.
So, you can imagine the unnecessary mega mess.

Pictures to tell it all...

Yu Sheng in a box.


Pathetic thing was, it contained no carrots or cucumber, so we had to PATHETICALLY grate it by hand, ourselves.


Jo, toughing it up with the grating thingie.


Putting it together on one single plate, which wasn't enough, trust me.


Almost done... Top it all up with everyone's favourite...the crackers.


TA-DA! Its done! Remember this as the "Before" picture.


The destructive hands that took it all apart.


The aftermath...most of the good stuff ended up on the table...SUCH A WASTE.

We didn't really know what to say while tossing the Yu Sheng...

Some of the stuff said were:

"Good grades for the coming UT!", "May Fana get married soon!", "May Shikin have a baby boy soon, so she can bring him to class and we can play with him!"

You can imagine the nonsense.

Oh ya! Pam wants me to turn Lesbian with her...so I can have both a girlfriend and a boyfriend. Cool lar....and there's a picture to get me started on my Lesbian activities.

Gawd....They're so HOT & SEXY.








you leave me breathless....

No comments:

Post a Comment