Saturday, February 11, 2006

random pics

The Hanging Garden x AFI
I'm sleepy...but when I get into bed, I feel so perky.
Don't ask.

GCE 'O' Level results are OUT!
Quite a couple of my friends got great results...
..and to think that most of them are full-fledged-top-notch-first-class slackers.
They study with the 10 year series in front of them, a pencil in one hand and a lit cigarette butt in the other...and they slack for 45 minutes after 10 minutes worth of study time.

What's more shocking is that they managed to score A2s for Combined Science,A1s in English, B3s in Maths...so on.Amazing.

My cousin managed to secure 9 points.

Nonsense la he.9 FREAKING POINTS.

Moving on to other topics...

I was chatting with Dad last night.
He was telling me about the Army.(As usual)
Apparently, they have a code for gays,sissies,gu niangs,pondans..whatever you call them in the military.

They're labeled as Code 302.And that label stays for as long as (s)he's still in there.
God knows how they came up with that,though.
Everyone calls them that, from platoon mates to their platoon in-charge

Apparently, Dad told me he's handling 2 of them,with shaved eyebrows and flattened dickies.
Gross la.

Code 302. What the heck...

I DEMAND FOR A SOCCER SESSION NEXT WEEK!
WITH MORE THAN 3 PEOPLE!

Serious lar.
Somehow the number of people who were supposed to turn up today decreased by more than half.So sad and pathetic.Gawd.

I met up with Mum & went shopping for awhile just now.
Bought a few stuff and now Skin is a very,very happy girl =)

I'm done with words...Time for pictures!


Mum bought frames to put our baby pics. Shikin.Syafiq.Alwani.


Green UMNO day.I love my girls =)

Finally received a picture of them on Dad's promo day.

Not much lar.I shall post about the Yu Sheng thing soon...Don't hurry me..

I want a baby to call my own. How?

No comments:

Post a Comment