Wednesday, January 11, 2006

hari raya

Noise & Kisses x The Used

I know its Hari Raya once more when....
...we bake stuff the day before.
i can bake,OKAY!
...the balcony dances with colourful bling blings...

...when everything in the living room is in place...

...when my grandparents' place becomes like this...

You're so darn hot...Too bad you were born 17+ years after me..

Call me weird but I've always looked forward to Hari Raya Haji cause of the slaughtering.

Hehs.It's done fer a good reason,though,to distribute the meat to the less fortunate.

And also cos the whole family gets together as well.I've always loved that feeling.

Ouh ya, Sya, I use your layout fer my next skin kays.I love it lots!! *huggs

Basic Sciene II tomorrow...Shucks.

UT tomorrow...Frucks.

I'm loving it.

NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment