Saturday, January 28, 2006

me.myself and i.

Bend To Squares x Death Cab For A Cutie


"Have you ever loved someone so much, you'd give an arm for?
Not the expression, NO, literally give an arm for
When they know they're your heart
And you know you were their armour
And you will destroy anyone who would try to harm 'em."

Hehs. The first verse fer When I'm Gone.
Its been skipping over and over again in my head...Like some broken record disc.

I woke up around 7 am...which is INHUMANELY EARLY.

I opened up my drawer and read my older diaries...those diaries that I religiously wrote in when I was still in my secondary school years.

The insecurities, the silly lil crushes, the heated disputes with parents, the rebellious moments, the crazy,crazy moments with peeps,the bittersweet memories in relationships and the tear stained entries,where the ink ran like streaked black mascara on cheeks after you're done crying.

I don't know about you...But writing in the pages, jotting down those memories or thoughts and watching my every single notion being written in ink,makes me feel...I don't know...comforted.

I read back every single entry in all 7 diaries I still keep.
... and I'm thankful I wrote them down.
Those entries brought back countless smiles when I recall those moments,and more than once, I ended up laughing out loud when the image of those hysterically crazy moments popped back into the realms of my mind.

I still write in diaries nowadays...Jotting down those memoirs I know I would want to look back upon and smile,cry or frown about.

God knows tilll how long I'll pen in these diaries...Maybe,till I'm way old and wrinkled.

Omg...I believe that this is my most serious entry yet. LOL.

5 days CNY break.I'm gonna rot, I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment