Sunday, May 07, 2006

I Want You To Want Me x NOFX

Blogger, meet the new skin.
Very simple, but I wanna move away from colours and the hustle & bustle of patterns.
So TA-DA!!
Gives me solace and serenity.

I've mugged for tomorrow's Object-Oriented Programming UT.
Have YOU!?

And I shall resume this entry with the most horrible candid picture of the millenium.



OMG. So wrong. Sososo wronggg. The table we were sitting on was falling forward. And we were screaming...and Pam just HAD to snap that moment.

Cracks me up EVERYTIME.


And I swear that only Fana and I are sane in the UMNOS.

Those two?! Nowhere near sane. Let's see them in action through photos,yeah?


Exhibit A.

Notice how normal the rest are.


Exhibit B

After too much fried Mars bars, their condition gets critical.

Exhibit C

STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!!

Maybe I just miss my girls too much.

The good ol' UMNOs days...when they know that:

"Take a walk" means walking past hmm-hmm's class.Teh Peng everyday without fail. Toilet breaks every few hours. Camwhoring at every chance. Trips to Puncak. Fahm & Iffa's "Open mouth ar!!". Sharing sessions with Iffa. Hindi fever with Fahm. Mats oogling with Fana.

Aaaiyooo.Give 'em back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment