Saturday, May 13, 2006

You Know How I Do x Taking Back Sunday

This sorta "Random Survey/Questionare" thingy can be so irritating.
Till I find a freaking interesting one, this would be the last in a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
1) My uncle once told me:- that I'll grow up to have long,curly ringlets.

2) Never in my life have I :- I thought I'll date a Chinese guy.

3) The one person in my life who can drive me nuts is:- my Mama, when she wakes me up, by switching off the aircon/ceiling fan so that it gets real stuffy,causing me to wake. EVIL.

4) High school is/was:- when I was labeled "Loanshark" for becoming Class Treasurer.

5) When I'm nervous: I need to go to the loo.Or I'll play with my bracelet.Or my lower lip would quiver, which happened during that Chess tournament in primary school

6) The last time I cried was:- at Orchard MRT station.

7) If I were to get married right now, mybridemaids/groomsmen would be:- Pamela Chua in a bridesmaid gown (with extra frills).

8)My hair:- is the longest its been in 3 years.

9) When i was 5:- I took an army plane with my mum and baby bro to Brunei to visit my dad who was training in Temburong Jungle.

10) Last christmas eve:- I had a "rehearsal" at the Function Hall for a cousin's wedding.

11)When I turn my head left, I see:- my green Nike and hot pink + black Billabong mesh caps, hanged.

12) When I turn my head right, I see:- my pink wooden built-in wardrobe.

13)When I look down,I see:- my feet crossed legged on my bed,in a pair of soft pink shorts.

14) The craziest recent event/moment was/is:- with Benghan on the walk home to Woodlands MRT just now, where we screamed a lot. Oklar, where I screamed alot.

15) If i was a character on 'Friends', i'd be:- that girl who works at the downtown Cafe, so I can have as many Brownies with No Nuts as I wanna.

16) By this time next year:- I'll still be stealing wireless, like this very moment.

17) I have a hard time understanding:- the existence of Tiko Monsters. And oh, the opposite sex. Complicated creatures,man.

18) One time at a family gathering:- we all gathered at my place to watch Man U vs Chelsea, eating Indian Rojak

19) You know I "like" you if:- I can't look you in the eyes when I talk to you... and try to avoid you, cos I'm afraid I might give you the vibe that I fancy you.

20) If i won an award, the first person I'd thank is:- God, undoubtedly.

21) My ideal breakfast is:- to hear the voice of someone I've missed all night long.

22) If you visit my hometown:- don't call me to take you for a spin. I'm super rubbish with directions. I got lost taking a bus to town.

23) Where do you plan to visit anytime soon:- New Zealand!! I WANNA BUNGEE!!

25) I'd stop my wedding if:- I found kinky lingerie on his bedroom floor after his Bachelor Party.

26) The world could do without:- Jiaxuan rubbing two metal utensils against each other.

27)Most recent thing you've bought:- Army green trumpet skirt

28) Most recent thing someone else bought for you:- My tertiary bus concession stamp. Pathetic, I know. No one buys me stuff lor ='(

29) My favourite time of the day is- when the fac says, "Ok, I'm gonna release the quiz and rj now."
Skool's OUT!

30) My favourite store is:- Any shop that's stocked high with Chocolatey goodness, stores selling cheap but sexyyy heels, stores with cute flip flops.

31) My favourite ringtone:- is mine, VIBRATION. It doesn't disturb ANYONE.

32) And by the way:- I need to stretch my legs cos it has that "Thousand ants crawling all around it" feeling.

33) The last time I was high:- was when I couldn't stop laughin watchin "Spongebob" with baby sis

34) The person who I last spoke to, told me: - to not make plans tomorrow, cos the family's going out.

35) Once when i took a cab:- the driver said that most Malay girls nowadays like to "Open Leg" (which freaked me out fer awhile, I tell ya)..but he charged me half the price on the meter =D

36) Last night:- I forgot to turn on the "Sleep" function of the aircon, I woke up curled up like a prawn, trying to fight the cold

37) There is this guy:- who lives directly under my room and owns a drum set. He wakes me up early on Saturdays. ASS

--------------------------------
DONE.
Looonggg weekend = A very sleep fulfilled Shikin.

No comments:

Post a Comment