Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Non-Toxic x SR-71

I wonder if they'll ever understand.
If they could keep a mind open enough; to let loose just a wee bit of the "precints" that we both knew existed, even before we devoted ourselves into this.

Inserted the movie into the DVD rom of my laptop...and as I watched the scences flicker on the screen...I'm reminded of the situation I'm in.
It's exactly the same.

She asked me, "Why?"
I didn't know what to say, whether she'll hold against me; whatever I'm about to say in the next few seconds.
I reacted with an answer I knew she wasn't expecting.
And I knew, she realised exactly how serious I was about this when she looked into my eyes.

What's so difficult?
Just like that line in the show

What's the point of Love existing if we believe in boundaries?

I'll prove to them that for once, I'm sure this thing here, is exactly what I need and NOT what I want.



That's two freakingly-gargantously-immensely different words with wayyyyyyyy different meanings.

No comments:

Post a Comment