Thursday, May 04, 2006

Pretty In Punk x Fall Out Boy

And so, here we are...in this cold excuse for a classroom.
Ppppffft.
We're currently stucked with the horror of facing MySQL and trying our very bestest to merge the 6 different stylesheets to execute the codes in such a manner that they'll print out all the data as one single spreadsheet.

.....

What nonsense...and I'm doing Business App. here.
hELLO?

Okok, Miss Ayu, I'll do that song thingie...and I've yet to linked you. *paiseh*

-----------------------------------------
Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle.
Say the following questions aloud, and press play.

Use the song titles that come up to answer each question.
NO CHEATING.

How does the world see me?
Superstar (Interlude) - Usher
- Wah Seh! You guys really see me as a SUPERSTAR? *beams

Will I have a happy life?
Going Crazy - Natalie
- RIGHT.That sounds REALLYREALLY bad.

What do people really think of me?
You're So Last Summer - Taking Back Sunday
- ...... That HURTS. So, I'm so old news huh. Haish. SAD

Do people secretly lust after me?
Crazy For This Girl - Evan & Jaron
- OHOH! That answers ALOT doesn't it. Ha!

How can I make myself happy?
Candyshop - 50 Cent Feat Olivia
- Is it? There's a double meaning to that song. Hmm...Do i lick LOLLY lollipops...or NON-LOLLY lollipops. Hrmmmm.

What should I do with my life?
My Boy Lollipop - Gerhana Ska Cinta
- OOOHHHH! I've seen the answer to the previous question. *grins

Will I ever have children?
We Are The Champions - Green Day
- So, meaning my future husband and I probably would...right? Gosh. I think. Champions of...? Having manymany kids...OR WHAT?

What is some good advice for me?
Come Home Soon - Pug Jelly
- Great.You sound like Mama nagging. EVERYDAY.Bleah

What is my current theme song is?
Walk Me Home - Mandy Moore
- Somebody walk me home,please. *Rolls eyes

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Bonnie and Clyde - Beyonce & Jay Z
- I promise to give my life and all of my trust if you was my boyfriend~
So that's my theme song,huh? Will do =)

What song will play at my funeral?
Who's That Girl - Eve
- OMG.That's just wrong. I'm dead for gawd's sake. And people don't even know the GOH of the day.TSK.

What type of men/women do you like?
Fuck It - Eamon
- HOHO! I like them to f*** it!? Hrmmm.

What is my day going to be like?
I'll Be Missing You - P Diddy Feat Faith Hill
- Yeah, I'm missing you.

Why am I here?
For Fiona - No Use For A Name
- Who the heck is Fiona?! No Fiona in this class. Thankiewverymuch.

What will people remember me for?
Little Wild One - The Wonders
- I'm not exactly Little, nor am I Wild. One what? =S

What song will be stuck in my head tomorrow?
Mean People Suck - NOFX
- Yesyes. I'll remember that and not be mean.

What will this year be all about?
Black Lung - Rancid
- I'm gonna take up smoking. Hell yeah!



Ok. Some are just plain weird...though I tried my bestest to relate it back to the question.
I have to hustle back and embrace MySQL now.
Pathetic.


My "Enter" tab is in place again.
Kudos to Willie. *pats head

No comments:

Post a Comment