Wednesday, July 26, 2006

and we continue with the pictures...

Here, we have the two main characters of our MTV. Apparently, Rihanna (lying down) left his girl for this guy. Tryina find his identity, I suppose. But they were darn realistic! And when they "kissed" I HAD to look away.



Alright...Some behind the scenes snaps.


I'll try to post the video up here once its done =D

To people who've always been there for me,

I thank you all sincerely for the faith and the encouragement. And this morning, when I woke up from my slumber, I realised that the more I ponder about the situations I'm facing now, the more I get crushed. Time will tell...and time will heal too. I've learnt to pick myself up cos I know I'm way stronger than this. Why grow weak and needy now...? Imma stop cryin, Imma stop being needy. I will just regain my self control. I'll walk with my head high, my heart full and my face cheery.

If it all falls apart. I will know deep in my heart, the only dream that mattered had come true.

Cos in this life, I was loved by you.

SkiNie's smiling again, guys =D

No comments:

Post a Comment