Sunday, July 09, 2006

Life In Mono x Mono

You guys should check out the bags under my eyes now man...
Even the eyeliner seemed to be drowned out by the colossal, gigarnous existence of these bloody bags.
Its been, a well spent weekend I must say.
I sailed through the week, thinking that I'll only have plans on Saturday morning, which is to go get my pill supply...

But it turned out to be a whole jammed packed weekend instead.
Met up with the friends of yesteryears (Hah.) and went to check out Fariq's band play around 6 pm.
OMG.
It was cool-ness, I tell ya.
They jammed, screamed and emo-ed through Matchbook Romance, Save Ferris and Dishwalla tunes.
Kudos to you guys!

But the people around were kinda irritating...
I think some of my gal pals got pinched in the butt, and the freakoons who did that got away with it, cos...I mean, come on... so many people, who's to blame?
I didn't get pinchedgropedtouched or whatever.Thank goodness.
I think they knew Daddy was near there...somewhere =D

It was kinda late when we found out there was gonna be a Futsal Fiesta near Buangkok's open field.
There was gonna be a Flea Market, Futsal-ly stuff going on and also a wide screen projector that was gonna telecast the Portugal/Germany match live.
And most of us decided to give it a shot.

The antics of people watching soccer was hilarious!!
Those who fell asleep, those who brought their BBQ grills, those who brough tents.
And since there was a total of 4 goals throughout the match...it wasn't a silent audience.
They whooped, cursed and screamed the morning away.
I felt so... Tough Guy *flexes* (Okay, I know that sounds wrong.)
Dad was proud he wore his Germany jersey *rolls eyes*
We had durians for breakfast =D
Eventually reached home around...seven-ish.

Slept in till 12 pm...and got ready to go to the library and shoe shopping with baby sis.
Mum & Dad eventually went out to look for cloth to make outfits for Hari Raya, which isn't too far away.

I feel dizzy now...I think it's due to the lack of sleep.
But...I wanna watch the Finals later on!!
But then again, there's school in the morning tomorrow...and I might be tutoring at night too.

Err...I think I'd better miss the game.
I don't wanna look like the walking dead tomorrow.

Dammit, I knew I should've brought the digi along during Saturday.
Shait.

Shikin,Skin & Nurul says bye!
Ballack, Klose & Podolski sagt Auf Wiedersehen!
Cannavaro, Totti & Camoranesi dice ciao!
Zidane, Trezeguet & Ribery dit au revoir!

Hyper dey!!

and everything I did, I can't seem to keep myself occupied enough to stop wishing you were right there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment