Friday, July 07, 2006

Holla At Ur Homeboy x Luke Feat Petey Pablo & Pitbull

LALA! Your buah has finally jatuh-ed =)

Here are the rules to the other 5 people that I have tagged:
1- Do the following w/o complaint
2- Choose the 5 OTHER people to this after you have completed yours
3- Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to acknowlegde them
4- Start the post with Ive been tagged
5- Make sure you listed 7 points in each title


Favourites
Favourite Colour: People close to me know I really like the combi of hotpink+black. But if I was forced to choose one, it'll definitely be caramel brown
Favourite Song: I don't really have favourites...I'm more of a universal listener, I suppose... But currently, I'm into Staind songs
Favourite Movie: Undoubtedly Grease. I watched it till the VCD gave up on me
Favourite Sport: Great S'pore Sale marathon? Which is yet to be fulfilled?! Ok, I used to Golf... Quite liked it too...Though Beng Han finds it dumb -_-"
Favourite Season: When there's no scorching Sun, no gloomy clouds, no heavy downpour
Favourite Ice cream Flavour: Cookie Dough!!Even though I kinda forgot how it tasted like. The last time I had was during my Seoul Garden days.Sir Dominic used to let us Seoul Gardeners have tubs of ice cream fer the staff dinner after work last time.Everyone knows who handles the Cookie Dough

Currents
Current Mood: Stoned
Current Addiction: Peeling skin off the boyfriend
Current Craving: A good, sappy love song
Current Thought: I'm gonna march right over to Lala across the room and kill her for making me do this!!
Current Surrounding: The new fac who looks like the Mayor from Powerpuff Girls, Jocelyn talking about music and Chew Choo who's bobbing her head to her lappie's music
Current Loathe: Having tutoring tonight
Current Need: Truckloads of retail/sleep/TLC therapy

Firsts
First Love: My late gramps' mashed potatoes
First Memory: Walking at those void deck shops and my late gramps buying me this toy cooking set thingie
First Failure: Learning to ride a two wheeler at the age of 7? Or maybe missing Mama's mamilas during feeding time? Can't recall the "First" leh
First Death Thought: After the September 11 incident
First Loathe: Squid/Sotong
First Underwear: Errr...those diaper cloths?
First School: PAP Bedok....with those cute flippy blue skirts bottoms as uniform...I can never get away with those now

Lasts
Last time I visited the toilet: Just mere minutes ago, with around 5 other gals from class
Last Shave: Last Saturday...I devote time to shave on Saturday mornings.. I call it my Detox, Exfoliate, Cleanse day
Last time watching TV: This morning...was watching the World Cup premium breakfast show
Last lie: This morning...Hehs... I told Mama my pills weren't depleted yet when she asked about them
Last time I did some Charity work: Donated $5 bucks to bro's NCC fund
Last hope given to you: Ermmm...Can't differentiate if its hope given to me...or if it was triggered by myself
Last dream that I had: The only dream I remember now is the one I'm tryina forget

Have You Evers
Have you ever seen a man been slaughtered: EUWWW. Besides movies, no. Thank GAWD
Have you ever seen a rat being rundown by a car: Uh huh. But please, rats are so small... I've seen a squashed cat before,ok! At Tanglin Campus' road side.It was like a daily sight for almost a week.
Have you ever thought that you can't live without love: Yes...It scares me sometimes.
Have you ever thought that your fart smells: Duh. Haha.... My bro gives off the best "Silent Killers".
Have you ever think that one day your dream will come true: Yes, of course. A dream is a wish your heart makes. If you put your heart into it, it won't stay a dream for long.
Have you ever fell down from the bike: Yerp, from my bicycle and Dad's Super Four.
Have you ever tasted insect cocktail: HAH. This isn't really Fear Factor...but maybe, by accident, I had?

Do Yous
Do you love to fart or being fart: How does one gets to the state of "Being fart"?!
Do you handle problems properly: I hope I do...But in the end, the mess does sort itself out
Do you think you have a bright future: I hope so... I wanna join the Tourism & Hospital or People Services industry
Do you lie your way often: If its really desperate, yes
Do you hate yourself sometimes: Yeah, I do. I hate myself when I'm messed up or when I can make things go the way I planned it to
Do you think that you are FAT: You can see me from way across the causeway. I don't think. I KNOW I'm FAT
Do you think that your friends are true friends: Yes, quite a handful of them are pretty honest people with great personalities

Regrets
Regrets being the 1st child in the family: Nope. There's many privileges... Especially, if you're a Daddy's girl
Regrets being a girl: Never. There's soooo many shops to cater to us. And don't think I can ever get accustomed to having a willy hanging between my legs. Serious
Regrets knowing that someone special: Never had and never will. Best thing that happened to me after sucha loooooong time
Regrets buying contact lenses: Mama doesn't allow contacts. She tries to scare me with stories of eye accidents regarding to contacts. I don't even wear my frames often
Regrets in going into Poly: Nope,its what I wanted to do after the O's...though I was kinda sad about gettin posted to RP initially, but now... I love the lifestyle and the friends here
Regrets being hurt before by guys: Yeah. But through those, I learnt to not let my walls down so easily
Regrets in working: Never!! Working is damn fun,can!?! From Seoul Garden as floor staff, to Breeks Cafe as barista, to Breeks American Restaurant as floor staff and now, I tutor kids. The income the rake in allows me to splurge once in awhile. These splurges are ESSENTIAL

There... you have it...
And the next 5 people are...

Whoever who wants to do it, I guess?
Hehs.
Not gonna pester anyone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment