Saturday, July 01, 2006

Skeptics & True Believers x The Academy Is...

The RJ for 27 June 2006 (RP Conservation Effort) is:
List 12 to 15 conservation efforts by RP (given in the talk)


SHIT SEH.
I wasn't really listening to the talk, was busy finishing up the codes fer Java.
And its due by 12 midnight tonight but I've no idea what to write besides the fact that we're paperless. Can someone help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Shit.

I'm kinda torn between the fact of backing out or staying around for the International Monetary Fund a.k.a World Banking thingie. Like, it suddenly hit me how much responsibilities, time, effort and discipline its gonna take to get through those 5 days.

Its, 9 hours per day...and its a 24 hour thing...meaning that my shift could be from 10.30 pm to 7.30 am the next day...and they didn't say anything about allowing us to choose shifts.

I'll be damn busy and occupied but I guess, its kinda worth it. The experience I'll gain and all.

2,000 volunteers from different education instituitions and the public.
96 student volunteers from RP.

I'm nervous know.

No comments:

Post a Comment