Saturday, May 19, 2007

4 a.m. and Forever x Lostprophets

I'm very,very tired.

There's so much crap to do at home, even after a long,long day in campus.
And I'm pretty sure that when Gamelan rehearsals commences, I'll have even lesser time for myself, for Han, for all the things I've to settle when I get home.

Guess I'll just have to wait and see how things turn out then.

Oh!
And I've finally received the mail from the Professional Profiling people (That's what PP stands for, dear Eha).
I PASSED!
So, PP's done, CE's done, FYP's coming along very smoothly (website looks friggin' great. Kudos to Lala *loves*) and all I have to do right now is to up my GPA.
Grades are... I don't know... average.
4 Xs (for those days I skipped)
6 As scattered among Bs.
And no Cs.... and I'm planning to keep it that way... with more As, of course.

Now, to go pick up the phone and greet Han good morning.... even though its only 9.15 am... and that boy doesn't wanna be waken up till it's after noon.
*evil laughter*

No comments:

Post a Comment