Friday, May 04, 2007

Plain White T's x A Lonely September

Plain White T's "A Lonely September" has been ringing in my head since I woke up today.
On repeat on the phone.
On repeat on Winamp.
On repeat in my mind...

On repeat, on repeat, on repeat...

Gah.

Well, I didn't mean for this to go as far as it did...
And I didn't mean to get so close and share what we did.
And I didn't mean to fall in love, but I did...
And you didn't mean to love me back, but I know you did.

And I didn't mean to meet you then... we were just kids.
And I didn't mean to give you chills... the way that I kiss
And I didn't mean to fall in love, but I did
And you didn't mean to love me back but I know you did
Don't say you didn't love me back 'cause you know you did
No, you didn't mean to love me back...
But you did...

*pulls hair out*

Crypts are growing.
Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment