Saturday, May 05, 2007

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs x Fall Out Boy

So, the doctor said I'll live...
No more stressing about unnecessary stuff or people.
Hah.

God.

Let's see...
I've cut my hair.
I've got myself those Melissa rubber ballet flats *yay*
And I've got myself a very,very worried Han.

It amuses me much when I see him all paranoid.
He comes up with really weird analogies and theories.
But thing is...
What happened back then... is technically the past.
Love me for who I am... not for what I was or what happened to me.
Don't blame yourself for whatever happened/is happening or would happen.
We understand each other better now.
We're no longer possessive beings.
We've grown up so much.
Don't worry about "Shit Bugger" or "This One"...

All I ever wanted or could ever want is in you.

And yes yes, let's go kidnap Bill Gates, dump him in Calcutta... let him meet Doctor Bombay, buy an island and live off coconuts...then we'll buy you Leeds United F.C, turn their fortunes around and make them the richest club in the world...

Muahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment