Saturday, May 12, 2007

Balaclava x Arctic Monkeys

A gorgeous Saturday... simply because it's raining =)


I did my Weekly Individual Report for FYP.
I cleared my room.
I "cleaned" my laptop of viruses.
I completed the list of presents for Han's birthday *evil smirk*

My parents and baby sister are still outside.
The brother's in his room, drowning himself in his own Indie haven.
Han's at the Arts' House with Ben, catching Jay's gig... well, I'm not complaining, considering I was supposed to be there too... but I can't make it.. sorry, love.

Mum's working tomorrow, even though it's Mother's Day.
Pffft.
So, we're probably having our Mother's Day celebration tonight.
And I've collected the dress I reserved for her from Anglia the previous week.
I've a feeling she'll like it =)

On a side note, the Glitz 2007 at The Republic Cultural Centre was... hmmm.
You've got the girls in their dresses, teetering about in freakishly high heels, the guys in their suits, a random few in their berms...
And then, there's the old hag at the desk where you register and get your seating allocations, who's just a bit old for that navy blue low cut top...
I didn't know boobs could wrinkle that much.
Honestly, the most fun I had last night, was the red carpet pictures with Ivan and the girls after the ceremony.
OSG failed us... yet again.

And Shaq owes me pictures.
She got herself a Certificate of Merit for Dragonboat.
Yup, Shaq's in Dragonboat... with Ernst, of course =)
Sweet, sweet love.

Right then.
I'm gonna abruptly end my entry here.

MARJY... YOU OWE ME PICTURES!

No comments:

Post a Comment