Sunday, May 27, 2007

Like A Star x Corinne Bailey Rae

Someone should really do something about the school's ventilation.
Everyone's falling really sick...
I've bumped into girls wearing that fever patch thingie on their foreheads, moving about campus.
It's really bad.

I think I caught my bug while watching Pirates of the Caribbean : At World's End, on the 24th.
Movie's fantastic, by the way.
I didn't think much about that sick-ish feeling I had... but it worsened the day after that.
It's amazing I made it through school and UT.
When I got home, my temperature was already 39.5 degrees.

I believe that was the first time Han saw me in such a... horrendous state.
He kept mentioning how flushed and red was face and ears were and just continued sponging me. He helped me with Panadols, even though it was useless in the end, cos the fever kept going uBy the time Han left, my temperature rose to 39.9 degrees -_-
I called Dad, who came home and wanted to take me to the hospital's A&E.

But I hate hospitals.
So, we opted for a private clinic instead.

Doctor said my tonsils were swollen pretty bad.
My fever was bad.
My cough was dry.

So, he gave me an array of pills... which are huge and difficult to swallow, considering my tonsils were and still are swollen.
And the worse thing is, I've to "complete the course of medication".
Pfft.

I'm all better now, I think.
Braved the GSS crowd in town with Mum and Dad yesterday.
Nothing cures a sick girl quicker than plain old retail therapy =)



No comments:

Post a Comment