Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lazy Eye x Silversun Pickups

Germs: When was the last time I met you guys?
Skin : Err... erm... my previous birthday? EH WAIT NO! LAST, LAST BIRTHDAY! Cheesecake!?
Han : *Laughs*


Yeah, so we figured out we've been stalling our meet-ups for over 2 years -_-
Never again, auntie... next time, when we plan for something, we'll do it by the following week.

The day out was simple.
The initial plan of wanting to pool was ditched and we proceeded to catch "Juno" instead.

I swear, Juno, is one of the prettiest, most smart-mouthed characters I've come across.
Juno the movie, is a force to be reckoned with.

Now, go watch.

And watching Germs just SPLURGE on clothes, is another force to be reckoned with.
It was scary, but admirable in a way.
I wish I had enough guts to just see - grab - buy (=

We'll come visit you when you get your dream job in IMH!

Over the weekends, the family and I spent our days over at the SAF Holiday Chalet which was undoubtedly worth the $160 for 5 days rate.

My favourite nephew turned 1!

Rifqy at 1 week old and Rifqy at 1 year old.

He just kills me with his cuteness, sharpness and the fact that he's never, ever cranky makes me love him to bits.
I can't wait for his baby sister to finally be discharged next week (=

But on a not so bright side, my mum and sister are both having fevers and I've been having nosebleeds non-stop since we came back home.
Bummer.




I miss my Bukit Timah/Tanjong Beach companions =(

No comments:

Post a Comment