Friday, February 22, 2008

Things I Never Say x Avril Lavigne
"Dear WAN NURULASHIKIN BTE SYED HUSSEIN,

Congratulation! You have fulfilled all graduation criteria and have graduated from Republic Polytechnic in AY0708 Semester 2."

Alhamdullilah, syukur (=
Now, all the things left are to - register for Graduation Ceremony, bust the 25 bucks I don't really have for the robe and get that diploma.


On a totally no-link side note...

I finally noticed that "pool face" that my friends used to talk about all the time when we pooled.
That lower lip jutted out, slight frown and left eye slightly squinted look that I've come to know of - and hate.

I can't help it, really.


My much feared pool opponent, who kept pocketing the '8' ball before I could, 3/4 of the time.

See y'all in those graduate robes on the 26th of March =)

No comments:

Post a Comment