Friday, February 29, 2008

Smile in Your Sleep x Silverstein


Dear Han,

010308 - Our 2nd anniversary.

Remember when our friends first got to know that we were together...
It felt like there were almost "betting" that we won't last a year, what with our obvious differences in beliefs, religion and so forth... well, we sure proved them wrong, didn't we *winks*

These 2 years together, proved that our relationship took more than just honesty, trust, respect and all that good stuff.
It needed a whole lot of guts, tears, blood (like those through your nose that day I was "plucking" it), sweat, tugging, screaming, pulling, shouting, hanging up on each other and all that little nitty gritty shit.
But, we know that we really, REALLY tried.
And we're going to have to keep trying if because we want this to last.

And, we both know we perfectly represent the saying:
"There's nothing better than a great romance, to ruin a perfectly good friendship."

It's was nice that I got the chance to know you as my BengBeng Buddy for a year odd before you turn into who you are to me now, my whole world.
I got to learn about you during that one year odd... and it helped me reassure myself that my choice has been and will always be right, to me.

Here's to looking forward to the coming years together, love.
I know you know how badly I love you


Lots & lots & lots of xoxoxoxo,
Shikin

No comments:

Post a Comment