Saturday, February 09, 2008

With You x Chris Brown

It feels like I've been bawling to sleep since forever, when I know for a fact that it all started just yesterday.
I haven't even cried this much since many,many, many months ago.
I'm so sorry for all the things I've said or will say in the coming days.
I can't lie and say that I feel okay, but then again, I really can't bring myself to tell you what it really feels inside.
I've already told you, I literally felt my heart splitting into two, that feeling, where you feel the area where your heart is supposed to be, getting all dense and everything else just hurts big time.

I woke up after about 2 hours of sleep, to super swollen eyes and a headache the size of 10 Bukit Timahs and to top it off, the waterworks started all over again when I glanced at the framed picture of you on my table.

I've a feeling this whole crying shit is going to get pretty routine for the next few days.

Thank God for concealers.

No comments:

Post a Comment