Thursday, February 21, 2008

Light My Fire x The Doors

Today, was a great day (=

Despite the fact that Rifqy's mum's water broke at freaking 4 a.m... and the fact that I had to rush over to help with little Rifqy after just 3 hours of sleep, it was all worth it.

Putra Rifqy Luelza Bin Muhd. Zamilreza was born on the 23rd of February 2007.
And today, on the 20th of February 2008, Putri Cinta Zatrisha Binte Muhd. Zamilreza, demanded out, butt first (I'm not kidding!) into this world.

No pictures yet though, but I saw her in her Special Nursing Care bed, and she was simply stunning - a head full of jet black hair, fair skin with the texture of really soft cashmere, small hazel shaped eyes, with the cutest pair of lips in the softest shade of rosebud pink (=

Another reason to celebrate today is because I'm reallyyyyyy happy with my final grades!
I can safely say that I'm a soon to be diploma certified graduate *phew*

I'll end this short post with a gentle reminder for my ever-forgetful friends - Please remember to register for our Graduation Ceremony on the Graduation Portal.
Deadline - Real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment