Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I WANT!!!

Bleed American x Jimmy Eat World

I won't believe in Santa till HE GETS ME THIS:
Motorola Razor PINK.










Its damn ex seh...and my kid bro wants the new XBOX 360...which I hefta say is super super sleek and cool.

Okok...REAL wishlist (which I have to save fer by MYSELF...hmmph):

1) All Blacks top from Adidas - $59
2) Puma tote from Puma - $39
or
2) Le Coq Sportif tote from Check - $39
3) Gola ballet pumps from Stadium - $69
4) Nike Drift "burn-rubber" ballet pumps from Nike - $159 (+ free Nike tote)
5) Volcom wallet from Flash & Splash - below $50
6) One sling postman back pack from Bugis - $49
7) Famous Stars & Straps "Dancing the Blues in My Red Suede Shoes" Tee from Image - $69
8) Army green button downs from Topshop - $49

I know its a lot...BUT...I want them...Top priority...the Volcom wallet and the All Blacks top...
Had my eye on them for way tooooo long...Those are NEEDS...

The rest are WANTS.

Hehs, I gotta stop doing this...its burning a hole in my allowance.

Ouh ya...
KHAIRUL!!
Hisham asked how come you aren't behind bars yet?

I'm still sick and I just realised that I'm addicted to bananas and strawberries.
I need more.. They're darn yummy can...

No comments:

Post a Comment