Wednesday, December 14, 2005

its about time.

One More Sad Song x The All American Rejects

Woken up by the sound of drumming right below my floor.
My new neighbour has this son and he probably has a drum set or something in his room...
C'mon seh...It was only what...10+ am.
So, I was kinda pissed.

Drumming in the morning in HDB flats should be made illegal or somethin.

Everton vs West Ham match at 12 a.m.
Man U vs Wigan A match later at 3.55 a.m.
I rather watch the match Man U's playin...
I think...I will.

The song "I Think" is kinda stuck in my head...
Although I don't understand the language..the one line sang in English is ringing in my head.

I think I love you..Cos I miss you...I'm falling fer you...Now I need you.

That one line.

Saw II rocks.Pool rocks.LJS rocks.50% of shoe prices rocks.Outfitter Girl rocks.Church girl brown dress SUCKS.White floral dress rocks.

Papaya Banana Shake...Ahaha...Aiyooo.

Even though I don't support them,Man U better be on form tonight...
If not, I'm giving up on watching soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment