Thursday, December 22, 2005

you don't know what the lil things you do can do to me

Behind Blue Eyes x Limp Bizkit

I tried blading today.
Big mistake.
I still haven't mastered the technique of stopping,so,I resorted to crashing into walls.
It hurts but it cracks me up good...not to mention making a fool out of myself in front of my bro.


Monday.
19 December 2005
At approximately 1+ pm, two youths,between the age of 17-18, have been spotted,by approximately 60 people, creating disbelief amongst onlookers at Parco Bugis Junction's fountain.

Caught in the act.As seen by MANY .



Ahaha...It still cracks me up everytime I think bout it.
I still can't believe we REALLY,REALLY did it.

Spent some time in Bugis after that, all the way till evening.
Four Of Us.
Karin, Xuan, Han & Skin.

Around 6+ pm, Xuan was wayyyy too shagged to continue.
He didn't sleep the entire night before...Madness~


Karin & him headed home ...

While Han and me to head fer Citylink and Marina Square to look fer stuff and grab dinner at Marina Square before heading home, at around 8 pm.



And, this boy had to be sooo sweet...Leaving me guilty.
I'll turn up fer soccer...Promise.



That's all fer now, I suppose.
Gathering on the 30th!!
Looking forward to that.



My first thought when I wake up in the morning and my last,before I fall asleep at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment