Sunday, December 11, 2005

so proud of my dad.

Unholy Confessions x Avenged Sevenfold

Things at home are FINALLY back to normal.
And my parents are flirting with each other again.

Gosh.

Anyways, mum and dad are busybusybusy, preparing fer the 1st of January.
At some big shot hotel that cost them both a good few hundred bucks fer the table.
After a god-knew-how-long course, dad's finally getting his promotion.
Up one more scale on the rank ladder.
This tym aroound its different cause mum would be the one donning the rank on his uniform.
Cool seh...So, its like COMS ball all over again.Only of MORE IMPORTANCE.
Formalities and all that nonsense.

Ouh ya, he has to recite this pledge with the new batch of Warrant Officers.
He said it sooo many times that I ACCIDENTALLY memorised it.

Something like this:

We, the newly promoted Warrant Officers,
Do sincerely pledge that,
We will uphold the image of the Warrant Officers' corps,
With pride,honour & intergrity
We will always be sterling in our profession
And accomplish all missions successfully.
We will uphold the SAF core values,
By showing unyielding fighting spirit
And demonstrating unsurpassed leadership to our men.
We will always be loyal to the SAF
and the Republic of Singapore.

Ehem..Ahaha.
First day, I still can tahan.
Three days later, I find myself reciting it to myself while watching tv...
I can't wait fer it all to end..
Mum is like busy going to boutiques to find the "perfect evening outfit" fer the event.
Tsk...they're oh-so-excited.

At least I get one good thing out of this.
Promotion = Raise in salary = Raise in MY ALLOWANCE
Yes ar.
Dad's camp having a Christmas function on the 16th of December...at Safti MI...its a MUST to come...if a family member doesn't turn up,we must provide them with a GENUINE letter of explanation...sheesh.
And cousie...
Just to state my point...
I would NEVER EVER EVER EVER:
Hunnie-Bunnie-Sugar-Bugar-Cookie-Lips-Pumpkin-Pie-Honey-Bunch-Sweetie-Cupcake-Tootsie- Roll-Lolly-Darling-Choco-Baby with my boyfriend..
IF I WAS to have one that is...
Its plain freaky.
And it just sounds wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment