Saturday, December 03, 2005

To You My Gerl.

My Heart Your Hands x From First To Last

This post is going out to this one super special soul in my life.

`The one that's been there fer me all this time.
`The one that sends me loooong email messages, ranting to each other bout life & problems.
`The one that went to Sentosa with me on a Monday at 10 am in the morning.
`The one that gave me 3 White roses fer my 16th birthday.
`The one that I worked at Seoul Garden & Breeks & Breeks Cafe with.
`The one that ran to my class to comfort and hug me when I needed someone.
`The one that fried eggs with my mother in my kitchen after skool.
`The one that never fails to hug and kiss my mum during Hari Raya visits.
`The one that cries whenever we meet up after months of not meeting up.
`The one that did self piercing.
`The one that is punk crazy.
`The one that gave me a heart on my birthday cause she knows i ADORE hearts.
`The one that calls me Laling Sunshine/Kin.
`The one that looks out fer me lyk an older sis.
`The one who people mistook fer as my sister.
`The one that went on a shopping spree with me with nothing but our Nets card and went back to my place with 8 shopping bags per person.
`The one that hanged out with me and my then bf at Khatib even though she had something on.
`The one I tricked into riding the entire monorail ride at Sentosa fer almost half an hour when we could have gotten there in 5 minutes.
`The one that showered with me at Sentosa's toilet.
`The one that has similar undies with me.
`The one that has an entire folder of her pictures and I in my lappie.
`The one that saw me through bad relationships and problems.
`The one that always brings her digicam along whenever the both of go out and takes hundreds of pics.
`The one that makes honey coated sausages when she knows she's meeting me in the morning.
`The one that calls me crazy cos I never get angry or pissed when people does shit to me.
`The one that shared the line "Mrs _____s,walk with pride.", cause we had bfs of the same name.Almost happened twice. =)
`The one that has an entire shelf totally dedicated to her stuff and pictures in my room.
`The one who wants to have a joint baby shower and wedding with me.
`The one who says I'm the only one who can stand Khairul.
`The one who'll know when there's something real wrong with me.
`The one who I just finished crying on the phone to mere hours ago.
`The one who cries with me when I cry.
`The one who'll still be there fer me even though she has her own problems.
`The one who wants to take a bike licence so we can go on an islandwide shopping trip.
`The one I know I can count on.


Sentosa Madness before breakfast.


15. My 15th B'dae at Seoul Garden.

After work, on the way to shop at Nike's boutique.


We got to ride the entire monorail ride before it officially closed down.


Finally 17. My 17th b'dae at Swensens.

Nur.

My girlie.My bestie.My sister(when i need one).

Thanks ain't enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment