Friday, December 02, 2005

Shud I?

Waiting x Green Day
I still feel sian and sick.
Urgh.
Something really weird and awkward happened at skool todae.
Pam and I was accompanying Iffa to go to Tower South during second breakout...
When I noticed a familiar face...And she seemed to notice I was familiar too..
The next thing I knew...
I was looking at my ex's ex...
In the same school...
Standing in front of me.
We were with the same guy..
Who happened to be with me when he was still with her...
Get it?
Damn weird....
She said, "Shikin right?"
But she didn't look pissed or whatever...Just...lyk paiseh
Which was EXACTLY what I felt at that very moment.
So, I smiled and nodded....
Damn awkward seh.
Anyways
The hols are FINALLY HERE!
Yes ar...1 whole month away from shitty modules and facs.
But I'll miss the peeps...Lyf's gonna be damn dull.
But got things to look forward to.. such as...
Pam's Christmas & New Year Party.
Sending Iwan to serve the Nation...*sobs.
Shopping trips with peeps.
AXN's having gore and horror movie marathons on Friday nights.
Farhana got lobang fer work at Escape Theme Park...
Should I!?
Man the rides and tickets and all that sorta nonsense.
I feel lyk..But then again, what about my kids?
I mean my tutoring students lar...
I dunno ar...
Susanna also has got lobang fer Flash & Splash.
FLASH & SPLASH SEH!
Basic pay of $950 + commission of $250
*counts...
$1.2 k!
Sial ar...I hefta go think first ar..I need to set my priorities straight...
Ouh ya.
An advanced MERRY X'MAS!
We look damn kuku...I know...It happens.
Felt lyk a bunch of tourists on the loose.
Heck...IT WAS NICE.
and Karin & I LOVEEE robotic dogs and elephants!
*something new I learnt today:
Never Regret To Have What Made You Once Smile Even Though You Cry About It Everyday Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment