Saturday, September 30, 2006

But It's Better If You Do x Panic At The Disco

Finally, a Saturday.
Free from PBL and EmiratesSingaporeAirlinesAirChinablablabla.
And I'm one heck of a tired girl.
Reallyreally drained and sleep deprived.
Its the fasting month.
So, I can't supposedly suck on sweets to keep me awake, especially when I'm in class.
And on top of everything else, I have a feeling that pimples are gonna start playing peek-a-boo on the face.
Cos I've spotted one already.
The horror.
Let it just stay as one pimple please and go away quickly too!
Aidilfitri's in like 3++ weeks!?
Pffft.

Elective's on Wednesdays.
And I've got me a prettypretty facilitator.
Sammy Arvis.

Yes ladies, the hunkalicious, you-look-oh-so-cute-when-you-grin fac.
But nahhh... He's married with an adorable one year old boy babe.

And oh.
The boy's been really awesomely sweet this entire week.
Reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy lor *gushes*
Sending me all the way to the doorstep of my humble abode (=
On top of being the busybusy during curriculum hours and pretty "sian-ed" after curriculum hours STA dude, I could still count on him to be there with me <3
And honestly, I feel at my most secure state after quite some time.

I adore you (=

Oh yes, bestie luv...
While you were bedridden at Changi General Hospital a few weeks back, your lil cousin, took the opportunity to demand me to take snapshots with him.
And girl, if you do anything stupid to yourself again, I'm gonna personally kill you.
I mean it.

Ok, ignore the act-cute-nessism thingie going on. So wrong.

And that boy, is Neh-nel. Ok, his name is Danial... but he can't pronounce it right...yet. He's a 5-year-old with the understanding ability of a 30-year-old. So, you gotta watch what you say around him.

To him,I'm Kak Chickin.

Yeah, really. Cos we went to Sentosa one fine day long ago, and that Chicky dude from KFC happened to be there. So the name kinda stuck.

Ok, lemme go get off this bed and get started on doing somethin productive.

Happy weekends,people!

No comments:

Post a Comment