Saturday, September 16, 2006

Face Down x The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

In the diary he gave, he jotted, "Whatever's going in here gonna be happy shaits only..."
And I tried, I swore I did.
I don't know where I went wrong.
I don't know how to save it.

I'm giving up now.
Giving up on believing there's happy shaits.
Giving up on believing that someday, somehow things will go back to how it used to be.
Giving up on hoping that reassurance will come knocking on my door once more.
Giving up on trying to assure myself that I'm still his.

I'm just not measured up for this anymore, I suppose.
Apologies aren't enough.
I don't know how to make it up to you.

I don't even feel the distance.
Like, "we" don't exist anymore.

I know you hate it when I'm emo, but yea, you don't have to deal with me.
I don't know how to move or where to go from here.

We can all pretend that this entry doesn't exist at all.
Thank you.

Good night, world.







Just a week ago, you were my baby.
But now I don't even know you at all.
I don't know you at all.
Well,I wish that you would just call me right now.
So that, I can get through to you somehow.
But I guess its safe to say... safe to say.
That today...
I'm officially missin' you.

No comments:

Post a Comment