Saturday, September 23, 2006

If Your Heart's Not In It x Westlife

Been listening to this bloody song by Westlife. Can't help but feel so... "related" to it?
Yerp.
Nobody said it was easy... nobody told me it would be this hard.
Oh well. We'll see what happens.
And I meant it when I said I don't wanna celebrate my birthday this year.
Really.

*on a brighter note*

Lala's blog entry is just toooooo sweet!!!!!
And I can't help but feel that the 2nd last paragraph's for me.
Or is it?
Hehs.
But I didn't cry what... not in front of them, at least.
They laugh with me instead... and they make me chuck aside stuff that makes me sad.

Yes, screw the new mates every semester thing RP practices.
But then again, I wouldn't have met those who made my life loads more fun-ner.

Like in PN0207, my darling UMNOs!


Peemates, we need our daily dose of teh peng 24/7 mates, camwhoring mates, shopping mates, boob and butt squeezing while running up the stairs mates.
And I can so remember how genuinely happy they were for me when he happened to me.
And how we were happy for Iffa when he happened to her.
And mannn... soooo much more great memories.

Then came, E35N.

I can't help but scream "WILLIE LUV YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!" whenever I bump into him. He's the first ever E35N mate for me. Suchan ass at times. But he introduced me to great milkshakes which are like...errr.. orgasmic. FOR REAL.As he calls them, "Shiok shakes!"

Great class... where I met my lovely Dabus. I still don't get why we're "Dabus". We have a common "Dabu language" too... only that I don't speak it. I still don't understand how they understood what each other's yakking about.

And of course,of course,of course... there's PC0107. Where I met my first ever poly mates and where I met Han, too. It was so difficult to say goodbye initially, but yeah, still a few of us who still lookout for each other occasionally.




MIKE TEE!

Wo xiang ni arhhhhhhh.

I'm blessed, can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment