Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Doing Too Much x Paula Deanda

E24A.
Taking off Thursday.
With like, 7 malay girls, including myself.
Oh mannn.
Too many malay girls ain't good.
Trust me on this.

One of the facilitators mailed us.
Tek Ming.
To "welcome" us into his class.
Right on.

Finally got myself my wide belt.
Ooooh. Loves.

Pay day's due in 2 days.
Ooooh!!! Manymany loves!!!

Fasting commencing on Sunday... 24th September.
Hari Raya commencing a month after that... 24th October.
And I FINALLYFINALLYFINALLY turn legal 2 days after... 26th October.

The Mother asked what I wanted from her and the Father.
Where do I start, Mother?
too many wants lar.

Yeeehaaawww.


OH YES.
Some random Chinese dude saw Mary-Kate & Ashley somewhereeee near Plaza Singapura.
Oh mannnnn.


THE HORROR.







Wild Wild Wet, here we come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment