Thursday, September 21, 2006

Welcome To The Black Parade x My Chemical Romance

I just realised that I have an overwhelming feeling of fondness towards Linda, Lala & Zann.
HAH.
Like, the break get together today was so... heart warming.
The huge neck hugs from Zann... till she started waving me about in her arms.
Lala's teasings, laughter and nonsenses.
Linda being herself... which is ever so entertaining and embarrassing.

And this maknenek Linda... can be so sweet when you need someone to sweeten up your day.
I bet she doesn't even realise it!
Biarchhhhh.
Hehs.

When I told her what I've been considering telling him for the past few days, she freaked out awhile before her crap-mode kicked in.
She cracked me up by saying, "Don't you dare spoil our future!"
"Our" being herself and Mr yodavechow.
She's silly like that.
And the little makan and window shopping session after school with her & her friends made my day.
Even though its something so impromptu and simple, they rescued me from getting zonked out, waiting.


Mango off-shoulders! Esprit button downs! Zara pants! Do. Perks. tees!!
The big bad closet monster has chased all my old clothes out to make room for the new.

Dian & her get paid on the 5th.
And I get paid on the 6th.
And we can go shopping on the 7th.
Cos its a Saturday.

*does a jig*

I'm seriously considering going to Chiang Rai this coming December.
For 2 weeks.
Chiang Rai = Thailand = Shopper's Haven


















Bumped into Lionel...the one from STA.
And when he saw me, he grinned and said, "Hello, Benghan's girlfriend!!!"

And for the first time ever, I felt my heart ache hearing someone call me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment