Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Chasing Cars x Snow Patrol

Ok.

Here goes:

Quoted by the bestie, Tinks :

"ARGHHHH!!KINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! HADY WAVED AT ME! HE LOOKED AT ME AND WAVED AT ME!! ARGHHHHH!"
*shakes me strongly, hugs me ,starts jumping around with me still in her arms, then starts running back to Starbucks screaming*

So, the mayhem... as seen by many.

OH, HADYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Now, all that madness happened on Saturday. It couldn't have been better! With the peoples... its always crazyyyyy good and I met Hady(!!!!!!) and of course, the long overdued hugs from Tinks =)

Manymany loves.

Sunday was pretty much impromptu. I didn't even know the mini getaway was going to happen. But it was funfunfun. When A'an sat next to me, we had a great laugh talking about the lil cousins lil love rendezvous.

Family wholesomeness, yes?

High-Tea at Century Mahkota left me bloatedandonthevergeofpuking.

And Yan brought along his Oh-so-shy friend, who smiles ALOT and only talks when he's spoken to.

Awwwwww.

Oh, yes. Meet my babe.

She's a lean,mean, tiny,droolingjabberingballoonsqueezingshriekinghair&earringpulling machine.

Last week pretty much left me fulfilled =)

Wednesday was spent cheesecaking with Aunty Germee and Han.

And Friday was spent shopping with the boy...err...the man??

She got herself, her dress top and he got himself, his bag.FINALLY.

SO CHEAP LARRRRRRR. =D

Ended the night, seated at Esplanade's waterfront.

With this couple literally making out behind him.

Go get a room,kids.

Mannnnnnn... I can spend the longest time not talking and just lookin' at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment