Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A Day Late x Anberlin


Right.
Lotsa people I know have been saying that they REALLYREALLYREALLY wanna go to Vivocity

Yes,yes... Over one million square feet, largest cinema... blahblahblah.

But really when I went there, its just like Marina Square, only bigger.
Esprit, Missha,Topshop, Warehouse, Crocs, Giant Hypermarket... they're all there, though only 60% of the shops are opened.

And as usual (and as a plus-point to the female population of Singapore!!), its overladden with women wear, accessories shops, shoe shops and all things girly.

I went to catch a movie there.
Scoop.


Which was soooo NOT worth my $8.
The seats are kinda awkward for me.
Its turquoise-ish plush, with a little wooden table at the front of the arm rest, to be shared by two.

But of ALL the things that made Vivocity HUGE.
I like the dock at the top best.
Its a wide, open-aired space that overlooks the waters that connects Sentosa to Harbourfront.
Really nice place to be at (=

Formal wear for Sammy's Sales Management class tomorrow.

And Fred already said he's gonna go all out.

Blazer, tie, long sleeved button downs, the works.

We'll see =P

No comments:

Post a Comment