Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My Love x Justin Timberlake Feat. T.I

Birthday entry shall be done up soon once I'm done collage-ing everything, cos there's quite a number of photos taken, with different people on different days.

And NO Han, you DO NOT look gay in any of 'em -_-
And NO Germs, George Washington isn't your husband.
And baby sister still owes me a pair of shoes!! HEH.
Pretty fulfilling birthday, especially the one that was celebrated on the 26th itself.
So damnnnnnnnnnnn awesome.


Digresses.

Marquee Troupe II taking up a lot of my time, so much so that I told my supervisor I can't come to work till further notice.
And taking the Typhoid and Flu jabs with them at TTSH realreal soon.
They're real nice, fun people!
And I learnt Thai.

Chan che Shikin ka.
Hong num yu ni tai?
PENG MAK MAK!
or Linda's version Mak Pek Pek -_-

Digresses.

Hari Raya this year pretty slackish.
But show me the mon-ay.
Lotsa Yusof Ishaks rolling in thus far, satisfying my needs and wants.
*huge grin*

Alright, y'all.
Gotta go deal with Operating Systems now.
Which is such a !#$*%@ module.
Urghhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment