Saturday, October 21, 2006

Geylang last night was SUCH A HORROR.
I bumped into a lot of old peeps though.
Kept on having to stop to shriek a lil + hug + exchange numbers + move away with promises of lunch or dinner.
And while I was there, I reallyreally felt the atmosphere of Raya.
I can't wait!

*Digresses*

I've been baking... ALOT.
Pictures would be uploaded soon yeap?
=)

I still don't know how I manage the time to bake though.
Let's see.
Mondays to Fridays - School takes up most of the day
Saturdays & Sundays - Off to work at friggin 6 a.m.

I forgot how it feels like to have a weekend break.
I can't even keep track of the days of the week.

BUT
I do know that Raya is in 2 friggin short days!
And I've yet to buy me a new bedsheet + quilt cover set.
My bed and quilt now is like... snow white.
It needs colour.
Window has no drapes up yet.
But I cleared my room out... and changed the pictures in the frames with new ones.
I'm satisfied.

AND
I do know I'll be turning 18 in a few more days.

Dad : How old would u be turning this year? 17?
Me : God. You don't even know your eldest kid's age. *scowls* 18 lar.
Dad: Oh my god. I've been a dad for 18 years now.
Me : Yeah. I can register to marry already, know *cheeky grin*
Dad :*throws the newspaper he was reading at me* Your head arh. You don't even know how to operate the washing machine, wanna marry already. Tsk.

Gosh Fatherrrrrrrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment