Wednesday, October 04, 2006

White Flag x Dido

I came across this today:

"Don't fall in love if it equates to getting hurt;
Don't have high expectations if it equates to acquiring disappointment"

If that's true...
Then, am I in the wrong to still love and have high expectations despite getting hurt and disappointed??

If you don't get hurt, then, you won't treasure love, right?
Its like... after it heals and all... you realise the one single reason why you're still in this thing.
Cos you loved enough.

Despite of how many ex-girlfriends/boyfriends you've had before, no single relationship is ever the same.

You just don't fall for the same sort of person the second time round.
You just don't fall easily,either.
But every single time...
After you felt as if your search is over(for now, or whatever), that one person you thought was the right one would make you fall out of love.


-------------------------------------------------------
True love is found...
When you see their flaws...
When you understand their weaknesses...
When you overlook their imperfections...
And somehow...
You still can't live without them.
-------------------------------------------------------


Why the emo entry?
I don't know.

I'll still love, though.
Till I strongly feel that I'm beyonddddddddd repair.






I just wish somebody would love me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment