Friday, October 06, 2006

Liar (It Takes One To Know One) x Taking Back Sunday

If I were to type text into an entry today, it'll automatically incline itself towards emo-ism.
So, I'll save both YOU and ME the trouble and let loose some photos instead.
Deal?
Good.

Meet bound-to-be-twoyearsold-Zulhailah Nafira... or I think that's her name. We just call her Ira.

She's so minute... so much so that I keep on wanting to squeeze her into a tiny box whenever this lil' tyke comes screeching to a halt just below my knee. And she jabbers. A whole lot of mish-mash. It all sounds like "Kokipo" or "Ichaaa!!!". So, to communicate, I'd make the same sound to sorta "reply" and everytime I do so, she'll crack up.

She's making a fool out of me.

Oh, we went to buy some finger food for breaking fast at Serangoon the other day. Whilst happily sitting in my arms she turned to me, put on this serious expression and said;

"Auntieeee.. Ira want ju-on and kuki-yah."

I went , "Huh?"

I swear she looked pissed that I didn't understand her.

So, she kicked her legs about to indicate that she wants to be let down, ran to the table where the Roti Johns and Popiahs were, pointed to them and shrieked at me...

"JU-ON!! KUKI-AH!!"

Right. Now I getcha, babe.

Next up, new classmates, new modules, new facilitators. (Except for Gina up there.)

So far, class is lively, new mates are funnnnyyyy, facilitators are interesting and are all males, my Web App. facilitator, Ashwin, brings chocolates in, for EVERYONE, EVERYWEEK.

Like, whoaa... I like you already =)

Stuff that's bound for the 26th of this month arrived 13 days too early!

Stone-wash Vintage Issue denim skirt from Fox(which makes two Fox skirts... which I rarely wear).

. Kimono-inspired top from Potpourri(looks similar to the one I have, only that the flower motifs are different).

Bronze and silver "Glam Dangs" from Topshop.

Thanks a million you-know-who-you-guys-&-gals-are.

But really, I'd rather the presents STOP now.

I don't see any reason to celebrate this year.

Usually, I'll start "counting down" the moment the 1st of October starts showing up, but right now... celebrating's the last thing on my mind.

It'll take a tons of truckloads of "Miracle Dust" to turn this year's into a HAPPY Birthday.

On a "brighter note", I'm still sick and I've work tomorrow and Sunday.

Aaaaah... I just "lovelovelove" my life.

*pulls hair*





Did I disappoint you... or let you down, Mr Sim?

No comments:

Post a Comment